Posts 761 Likes 3,918 Greatoldone ·Sep 8, 2017 Sub / Haveston Carrier And yes, I remembered my phone this morning...🙄😁
O Posts 74 Likes 511 oaclondon ·Sep 8, 2017 Seiko, performing impeccably at +1 per day, official spec is -15 +25 for 6r21 movement, think im both lucky and Seiko underestimate their accuracy massively
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Sep 8, 2017 Ending the work week - 1967 Bulova Snorkel 666/ft "Devil Diver" (Calibre 11ALACD).
Posts 645 Likes 3,830 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Sep 8, 2017 Speedmaster on the NATO now. It is becoming the daily driver when not dressed up for work.
Posts 4,106 Likes 16,320 kov ·Sep 8, 2017 The Apollo-Soyuz bracelet isn't period correct but who cares? it's a stunner ! 🥰
Posts 8,701 Likes 14,612 efauser ·Sep 8, 2017 Japanese market Blanda (blue panda). I'm calling it George.
Posts 15,942 Likes 47,861 Canuck ·Sep 8, 2017 I efauser Japanese market Blanda (blue panda). I'm calling it George. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Blanda