Posts 6,703 Likes 79,941 Mad Dog ·Sep 7, 2017 For today...newly purchased 16s 23j Elgin Veritas 376 [circa 1915]. I conducted a much needed crystal re-glue prior to its first full day of pocket time...ready for duty...👍 Edited: Sep 8, 2017
Posts 1,159 Likes 8,038 ReturnOfUltraman ·Sep 7, 2017 Last day with this one. I have to give it back tonight 🙁
Posts 113 Likes 1,202 highbob ·Sep 7, 2017 "What are you doing back there? Taking a picture? Come on!"
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Sep 7, 2017 Enjoying touring in the south of France, today visiting some local producers and naturally sampling some of the products 😀 Sub on the wrist today,
Posts 788 Likes 7,329 CTS-V ·Sep 7, 2017 watchdaddy1 Day off . Headed to emissions ^^^^hahaha....no cats.....and register as "Off-Road"......
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 7, 2017 CTS-V ^^^^hahaha....no cats.....and register as "Off-Road"...... $17.00 & I have a cat & I'm a Low & Slow guy.😜