WRUW Today?

Posts
1,231
Likes
3,799
Stopped my chrono to take this wrist shot. Remembered several minutes later that I was actually using it to time my pasta. TGIF 🤦

 
Posts
74
Likes
511
Day time wear b78696a983289a1a65e34d0ec101b1df.jpg
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Lovely. What can you tell us about this one? Great style for a modern piece. Manual movement?
Dare I say it's a quartz watch my wife bought this for me she knows how much I love the look of vintage watches and this gives you that .. made by Henry London he has some great watch designs all with a vintage look and feel check out the web site Henry-London.com ...
Edited:
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Just arrived. A wonderful box and lots of goodies go along with it, but I haven't pictured them.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
its s'posed to rain for the next few days..... but its still motorcycle season so...

somethin' waterproof then....



Whatcha' ridin'
 
Posts
133
Likes
1,789
I came home from work and had this waiting for me...



Speedmaster Mark V with the Cal. 1049 Lamania 1500 movement