Posts 60 Likes 426 Sconniebt ·Sep 1, 2017 naidu It's a 30T2 RG SC (for french market) Never seen on with the heat treated second hand. Beautiful. Quite rare I'm guessing?
Posts 237 Likes 1,680 naidu ·Sep 1, 2017 Sconniebt Never seen on with the heat treated second hand. Beautiful. Quite rare I'm guessing? I'm not an expert but I think it was not so rare at the time of production. Its sister :
Posts 558 Likes 2,269 Kali77 ·Sep 1, 2017 New ostrich shoes on the 67' courtesy of GLC straps. So supple and soft!
Posts 13,921 Likes 54,111 Larry S ·Sep 1, 2017·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. 5513 today. Never gets old. I love a watch that springs to life as soon as you pick it up.
Posts 788 Likes 7,329 CTS-V ·Sep 1, 2017 Still waiting on my Tin Tin in the mail....however my good friend let me borrow his Tin Tin for our family trip to Monte Carlo!
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Sep 1, 2017 Cultivating my inner 'Swede' 😉 with the TG195 today: Edited: Sep 1, 2017
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Sep 1, 2017 Loads of style in this 1960's Sheffield Automatic Diver with its beautiful Guilloche dial, applied indexes, 37mm case and paired nicely on a jubilee style bracelet.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Sep 1, 2017 Going with the Henry for the rest of the evening.... modern watch cool vintage vibe..
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Sep 1, 2017 Omega1 Going with the Henry for the rest of the evening.... modern watch cool vintage vibe.. Lovely. What can you tell us about this one? Great style for a modern piece. Manual movement?