WRUW Today?

Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
Model 1188, Venus 188 about 67 years old
 
Posts
1,329
Likes
6,033
Yet another friggin' Seiko Pogue. This one just arrived, freshly cleaned up from its only owner and dated June 1970.

 
Posts
645
Likes
3,830
Beater to do some yard work before my fantasy football draft.
Green NATO not original to the watch.
 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,967
Beloved and faithful Seiko 6309-7049 automatic [my first dedicated flying watch purchased new during Navy primary pilot training in 1987] for my last flight in the MD-88 today...getting a little misty eyed...I'm going to miss the old MD-88/90...she's a good bird...built to last. 👍

 
Posts
102
Likes
341
Beloved and faithful Seiko 6309-7049 automatic [my first dedicated flying watch purchased new during Navy primary pilot training in 1987] for my last flight in the MD-88 today...getting a little misty eyed...I'm going to miss the old MD-88/90...she's a good bird...built to last. [emoji106]

Lovely post about two awsome machines!
 
Posts
102
Likes
341
Beloved and faithful Seiko 6309-7049 automatic [my first dedicated flying watch purchased new during Navy primary pilot training in 1987] for my last flight in the MD-88 today...getting a little misty eyed...I'm going to miss the old MD-88/90...she's a good bird...built to last. [emoji106]

Lovely post about two awsome machines!
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1972 Tissot PR516 - GL on new Ostrich strap. This ones getting lots of wrist time lately!
M59gLXy.jpg
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Nice....where in Austria?!
A beautiful route through the Alps (Großglockner Hochalpenstraße)
 
Posts
78
Likes
73
Waddaya say we finish out March with this thread?

First day back from vacation, and I knew which watch I wanted to wear:

IMG_4913-1.jpg

IMG_4835-1.jpg
Waddaya say we finish out March with this thread?

First day back from vacation, and I knew which watch I wanted to wear:

IMG_4913-1.jpg

IMG_4835-1.jpg