WRUW Today?

Posts
396
Likes
4,854
DSC1259.jpg
 
Posts
421
Likes
7,269
New shoes for my SM 300 - not sure if I should go back to classic leather nato..?

 
Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580
New shoes for my SM 300 - not sure if I should go back to classic leather nato..?

Looks great imo
 
Posts
591
Likes
2,755
ST today ... haven't left the wrist since the arrival Friday 😀

 
Posts
3,174
Likes
7,332
It's really hot out. The grass needs cutting; the ivy is slowly taking over the house .... I could get the mower out; put up some ladders and run the trimmer over the walls; or, I could put together a new display for the shop ...

If you don't hear from me for a few days, you'll know I decided to go with the ladders but the ivy won.

 
Posts
120
Likes
289
Very nice Railmaster.👍 This one, delivered to Portugal when initially distributed by Omega at the time right?😉