Posts 332 Likes 1,943 Hans the Wolf ·Aug 27, 2017 Watchco built SHOM on the wrist today, I just got it back from service 😀
Posts 1,813 Likes 9,399 Longbow ·Aug 27, 2017 alam 57 on the wrist while exploring towns along the Mosul river 😀 Is that Cochem? Are you headed up or down stream? If down stream, Koblenz has some interesting sites:- Deutsches Eck Ehrenbreitstein Fortress ..
Posts 3,174 Likes 7,332 jimmyd13 ·Aug 27, 2017 I went with a Snoopy Tennis Time to visit my sister. My five year old niece insisted it "needs another jewel" . She must be mistaking the Ingersoll movement for a Bettlach, but she's heading in the right direction....
Posts 493 Likes 2,333 Paulomega ·Aug 27, 2017 Pun My birth year watch Longines Flagship Automatic today. Judging from the watch you are only a child my friend 😉 I have been searching for one for a long time, for me that will be the year my last grandchild was born.😀
Posts 3,896 Likes 23,298 Faz ·Aug 27, 2017 Still alive and kicking! Fittingly, this anonymous super compressor has been my choice over the last few days..