WRUW Today?

Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Going against the grain tiphat.gif



 
Posts
165
Likes
1,840
Finally home after a trip to the PATH OF TOTALITY.

Between that and Tuesday, had to go with the Moonwatch.

 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Big milestone today. I guess you could call this a "Critical Pick". The first of 4 sheave wheels (approx. 20' diameter wheels the lift span cables run on) was installed at the top of one of the towers. If you want to see some detail, open the picture separately and check out the dudes at the top.



Requisite snap of yet another little Titanium basher-watch. It's holding up well so far. We'll have to see how it holds up tomorrow as I have a dentist appointment.

 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
Big milestone today. I guess you could call this a "Critical Pick". The first of 4 sheave wheels (approx. 20' diameter wheels the lift span cables run on) was installed at the top of one of the towers. If you want to see some detail, open the picture separately and check out the dudes at the top.



Requisite snap of yet another little Titanium basher-watch. It's holding up well so far. We'll have to see how it holds up tomorrow as I have a dentist appointment.

I'm loving all these bridge updates, very cool, and now I'm starting to question different parts of bridges as I drive across them 😕


PADI for the first half of the day.

Then Raven for dinner at a delicious New Mexican restaurant "Las Puertas". So good we are going back for more tomorrow ::psy::