Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Aug 22, 2017 Decided to pull this JLC travel alarm out of the safe today, certainly is time it had some exercise.
Posts 1,180 Likes 6,012 river rat ·Aug 22, 2017 My British issued Precista a little more rare than CWC
2 Posts 609 Likes 3,740 2ar2c1 ·Aug 22, 2017 river rat My British issued Precista a little more rare than CWC very nice, I'm looking for a 18Q.
Posts 18,307 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Aug 22, 2017·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... Newly acquired and digging the gold.
Posts 113 Likes 1,202 highbob ·Aug 22, 2017 I didn't mean to turn the dog's walk into a recurrent theme; it's just turned out that way.
Posts 1,180 Likes 6,012 river rat ·Aug 22, 2017 2 2ar2c1 very nice, I'm looking for a 18Q. Think there is one for sale at the MWR PX not cheap.
Posts 6,708 Likes 80,001 Mad Dog ·Aug 22, 2017 Speedy Tuesday! 👍 Sporting Speedy Gonzales on an Omega Barenia leather NATO...
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Aug 22, 2017 Picked this one up for a project......but original configuration of dial/hands/bezel is growing on me