WRUW Today?

Posts
396
Likes
4,854
DSC1071.jpg
 
Posts
219
Likes
2,317
I picked this over the SpeedyTuesday and not one regret.

 
Posts
872
Likes
9,890
Wore this for the first half of the day...



Then this one for the evening (don't mind the date, crown slipped twice when setting it) 😀

 
Posts
113
Likes
1,202


Getting out in front of the eclipse for some worm time. BTW, some good views of that astronomical spectacle today in Greensboro ... when the clouds permitted.
 
Posts
578
Likes
2,661
Look what the postman delivered while I was at work...Seiko Cocktail Time SRBP43. It's only been on an hour but so far I'm loving it!

 
Posts
1,821
Likes
7,263
This beauty arrived this morning courtesy of our good friend @ChrisN, yes I know I am drastically reducing the collection but when Chris put this on the market it wasn't so much as humming at me but shouting my name, as an added incentive the good lady loves it as well 😁

Dull day here but hopefully some sunshine in the coming days,



Couldn't resist another snap before coming on line,

Dang, that is nice!! I call DIBS!!
 
Posts
358
Likes
1,026
Patiently waiting [and protecting the eyeball units] regarding the eclipse-o-rama evolution with the Elgin B.W. Raymond machines [571 and 494 respectively]...

Your a legend.You come up with the best parodies .
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
No eclipse but sun today here in Syd 😒

They say some watches get more beautiful with the passing of time and this is certainly one .....🥰
 
Posts
346
Likes
3,380
Back from Spa (finally new gold pushers modified by my watchmaker) and already working as a dress watch. 105.001 - 62. This was my first and only Omega for nearly 20 years. I saw it in a small watchmakers shop window just of Ströget on a trip to Copenhagen and just had to have it 😀.
Edited: