WRUW Today?

Posts
55
Likes
580
Chrono Matic II on the wrist today. 56cc06ffc7b5cb4e1730d3b5332c23cb.jpg
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Macro courtesy of a $8.00 little gadget




Thumb splint removed for good..Back to a bracelet.

WOW those pictures are incredible that dial looks like it's made from fluffy clouds... glad to here the thumb is healing nicely...👍
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
A nice minty Bulova Devil Diver on the original bracelet for early Wednesday. Planned chance for the afternoon for a reason.

Absolutely minty killer Bulova....🥰
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
WOW those pictures are incredible that dial looks like it's made from fluffy clouds... glad to here the thumb is healing nicely...[emoji106]
Thanks Mark,Great little clip on for your phone.
 
Posts
1,440
Likes
3,774
Watching Dragon has been attached to the international space station. Successful Falcon 9 vertical landing! Good stuff.
Of course, could not be any better watch to have on the wrist for such event) 0e8f7b951edc783af93a5834abce7c9f.jpg
 
Posts
380
Likes
1,302
I was reading on WUS that basically my TAG is a piece of shit. How TAG's QC sucks and my watch is going to fall apart at anytime. So I figured I better get some wrist time before it turns to dust.

 
Posts
346
Likes
3,380
2 Vintage ones, one from 69, the other from 74. I love old mechanical things that still perform up to task 😀.
Edited:
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
I was very very lucky to have won a give away on Instagram. A man named Jordan Litt runs a business called @retrowatchguy and sells vintage watches. He did a 15,000 follower giveaway with a couple sponsors and different prizes. I won an awesome Raven Trekker 40, a couple Toxic NATOs, a watch roll, gator strap, and watch head holder made by @Watchdisplay. So today on the wrist is the newly arrived Raven Trekker, and this thing is awesome
Edited:
 
Posts
13,939
Likes
54,149
Grilling in the rain. It's been to long since I had this guy on my wrist.