WRUW Today?

Posts
6,711
Likes
80,043
@Mad Dog, I tried, but my arm is too fat to slide the deployants up higher.

Not too shabby, not too shabby! 👍

But...how many arms do you have? 😉
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Plain DJane today.

25344484232_5088582a81_b.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
After a terrible summer finally a day when the covers may come off the outdoor furniture ::psy::



Summer watch it is 😀

 
Posts
10
Likes
17
Do any of us have new tools, gadgets , or equipment that will still work in 100 years time?
9th August 1917 to 9th August 2017 - still ticking away!
Edited:
 
Posts
1,560
Likes
4,421
Its a cliché, but today it's Casper.
I own quite a couple of nice vintage watches, but when I put this one on, I ask myself why I own 9 other timepieces...
So I realized this is why I don't take it out of the safe that often. Wearing the perfect watch (for me) isn't fun, it makes me feel like an idiot for buying all of these other watches!
 
Posts
1,329
Likes
6,033
1st Anniversary of my dad's death at 85yo... So it's fitting to wear his dress watch, I think...

RIP Dad 79e6c6ada879f155424c2ed80f3a0441.jpg
 
Posts
2,178
Likes
25,231
All refreshed after a long Civic weekend in Canada .Bring on the week!