Posts 2,946 Likes 32,860 elara2105 ·Aug 7, 2017 watchdaddy1 176 Panerai!!! yes!!! have you seen the New Chronograph!!!??
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Aug 7, 2017 elara2105 Panerai!!! yes!!! have you seen the New Chronograph!!!?? You KNOW I have....[emoji173] the new chronos
Posts 52 Likes 192 colin t ·Aug 7, 2017 GMT Master II on jubilee today. A new look for me (as expected, it came on an oyster bracelet) and I'm pleased with the look:
Posts 380 Likes 1,302 No.15 ·Aug 7, 2017 I have really been gravitating towards watches like this. No sub-dials, no day and no date just the nice sweep of the second hand.
Posts 3,272 Likes 14,212 Vitezi ·Aug 7, 2017 Relumed hands makes this the only vintage piece I own where I can tell time in the dark. From 1953:
Posts 9,264 Likes 77,214 Spruce ·Aug 7, 2017·London sunburst dial fan Jwit Traveling GTG with @Kreindog24 today! So, you're still pondering on your 'vacation' watch then?
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Aug 7, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF Wearing my workday watch as I was doing surgery on a server today among other things. Waiting for it to boot back up, killing time...
Posts 289 Likes 2,354 Kreindog24 ·Aug 7, 2017 Thanks to @Jwit for an awesome afternoon trying on watches across Buffalo. I have to say after seeing the Commander in person, I'm sold! Really a case where photos don't do it justice. Here are some highlights from today's Road Show.
Posts 839 Likes 3,026 corn18 ·Aug 7, 2017 Mad Dog Really? All at the same time? That would be cool. I triple dog dare you to wear them all at the same time. 😁 @Mad Dog, I tried, but my arm is too fat to slide the deployants up higher.