WRUW Today?

Posts
1,626
Likes
6,223
the GMT function on the EII is now fully employed; tracking US Eastern, and Japan Standard Times for the next couple of weeks!

😀
I’m a little late but if you’re still around I’m up for a drink.
 
Posts
1,626
Likes
6,223
This doesn’t come out very often but it’s always a pleasure. I go back and forth on selling it but look at it.

T8YRXgQ.jpg
 
Posts
2,617
Likes
5,606
It's getting impossible to find collector condition V 72's @ "reasonable" prices. This is one of the few remaining and last to the party.
 
Posts
2,617
Likes
5,606
A grail, purchased 14 weeks ago and then immediately sent for movement service. Got it back yesterday and just can't get enough of it..

And a shout out to the good friend on this forum who found this one for me!

My miserable camera phone shots do not do justice to this piece...

I think those pictures are really good.


The dial in this watch is perfect. Congrats!!
 
Posts
1,454
Likes
5,580
I think those pictures are really good.


The dial in this watch is perfect. Congrats!!


Thanks so much! I have been hunting for one like this for years...
 
Posts
264
Likes
1,172
This will be on all day.



Good on black or brown leather or metal. But I think this combo on brown is my favourite for all round. On metal it creates a different look. (an older photo)

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
This one doesn't want to come off.

I like this color Perlon with it, although it's the wrong width:

 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
Speedy Tuesday! 👍

My phone camera is inop so I had to utilize the wife unit's [MacGyverette's] phone camera...with permission, of course...

 
Posts
1,454
Likes
5,580
Agreed. And not often seen in such beautiful condition as yours, or I would have one by now!
 
Posts
8,289
Likes
19,572
I’m a little late but if you’re still around I’m up for a drink.

must be the next time! getting ready to leave the Aloha state on our way home! EII remains on the wrist!

😀
 
Posts
9,218
Likes
76,784
Current fave, 565 calibre, stainless steel and champagne dial
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,699
Spent time with an antique Winchester at the local club range this morning. For a rifle well over 100 years old it groups nicely at 100 yards from the bench rest.