M Posts 54 Likes 107 Mateustosatti ·Jun 13, 2017 My first #SpeedyTuesday with a Professional! What do you guys think ? [emoji2]
Posts 1,802 Likes 10,157 ras47 ·Jun 13, 2017 I'm trying hard to like the NATO straps. Giving it a fair run on my Co-Ax Speedmaster and getting used to it. Very comfortable in this NJ heat and humidity. The buckle sits on the side of my wrist but it's ok there. Basic NATO in 1mm black nylon from WatchGecko.
Posts 272 Likes 2,046 axiale ·Jun 13, 2017 Baby chronograph today,29 mm.I think is Valjoux 69 but usualy this caliber have 2 buton.Dial in very beautiful condition,2 tone.
Posts 2,939 Likes 32,733 elara2105 ·Jun 13, 2017 I know is tuesday! But I just got this little guy!... so I'm like a baby with a new toy!
Posts 2,617 Likes 5,606 citizenrich ·Jun 13, 2017 axiale Baby chronograph today,29 mm.I think is Valjoux 69 but usualy this caliber have 2 buton.Dial in very beautiful condition,2 tone. Very nice - a lot of watch in a smaller package Fairly uncommon reference
Posts 1,454 Likes 5,580 tmw57 ·Jun 13, 2017 A grail, purchased 14 weeks ago and then immediately sent for movement service. Got it back yesterday and just can't get enough of it.. And a shout out to the good friend on this forum who found this one for me! My miserable camera phone shots do not do justice to this piece...