- Posts
- 70
- Likes
- 517
Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
Got to wear a 1991 Explorer 1 for a bit last night. This watch truly is just amazing. It wears discreetly but is just phenomenal. Also for those in the medical field... check out the vein porn 😎
One of my first watches and one that gets a lot of positive, spontaneous comments from random people who see me wearing it.
I wear it a lot and never have shown it here because I think the dial isn't authentic. My watchmaker, however, believes it to be an Omega dial. "It was made in the Quartz Crisis; they did all kind of crap."
I had a wedding coming up so I had an excuse to buy a watch. Then I got asked to be in the wedding so I had an excuse to buy an awesome watch. Nomos with a custom strap from @Watchdisplay (on IG)
I had a wedding coming up so I had an excuse to buy a watch. Then I got asked to be in the wedding so I had an excuse to buy an awesome watch. Nomos with a custom strap from @Watchdisplay (on IG)