Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·Jun 11, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF Probably a private label Chronographie Suisse; a Landeron 48 inside:
Posts 264 Likes 1,172 waterproofpt ·Jun 11, 2017 I like that I don't have to handle it with kid gloves - quite so much :0) - since it has some 'experience'.
Posts 707 Likes 3,726 alfanator ·Jun 11, 2017 Birthyear speedmaster on my birthday. 1970 The year they messed up with the bezel 😉
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Jun 11, 2017 bristnj 1960's LeJour Diver powered by a LeJour signed Henzi Pfaff X171. What a great looking watch.. very cool..😎
Posts 55 Likes 102 Monkey Nutter ·Jun 11, 2017 jens0125 Watch out the Bezel Police don't come and arrest you... my OCD drives me nuts when the pearl isn't at 12. lol 😉
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Jun 11, 2017 Omega1 What a great looking watch.. very cool..😎 Thank you for the nice compliment. The dial is a lovely iridescent blue (difficult to capture). It's a nice size at 37mm as well. Added the BOR today, which I think suites it well as compared to a few other choices I've tried.