Posts 2,939 Likes 32,735 elara2105 ·Jun 6, 2017 I know is tuesday!... but I like this one! My first Seiko, second time I wear it!
Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Jun 6, 2017 Sinn for moving(and cleaning) day! It's finally liveable! (See---> https://omegaforums.net/threads/and...t-watches-or-related.44010/page-9#post-585502 )
Posts 153 Likes 152 bovecHD ·Jun 6, 2017 my second go to: Citizen BL5250-02L Titanium. bought used, swapped out dried leather band.
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Jun 6, 2017 Dre Raiding my barber's cabinet before my haircut I wish I had a barber like yours! Love the watch.
Posts 1,748 Likes 14,906 tdn-dk ·Jun 6, 2017 Omega "bumper" Omega ref. 2374-3, cal. 30.10 from 1944 with a lot of radium 😀
Posts 961 Likes 6,851 BPD ·Jun 6, 2017 Due to peer pressure from another forum, I have decided to swap out the Telemeter for the COSC 😗
Posts 2,771 Likes 10,112 CajunTiger ·Jun 6, 2017·Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Camaro love today
Posts 586 Likes 8,654 daddykc ·Jun 6, 2017 Admiring the new garden chairs. On a very rainy day [emoji53]