WRUW Today?

Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
A week on the wrist begins for the new arrival.
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
Back on the grind for a few days. Equipped with my Maui Jim shades to protect me from the sun and some ice cold Rasperry Hibiscus tea to protect me from the pop(soda) at the gas station.

I can hear my Nomos calling to me from the end of the week
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Egg shell colour. Perfect for timing eggs.

(not really - a Memomatic is better as you can set the alarm to the minute. But this is way better looking)

21470737819_eaed075cbc_b.jpg
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
New arrival, circa 1958, and a new python strap:



I have a 'thang' for alarm watches, own a few of them, but this one sounds the most like a ringing bell, which I think is very cool 😎 !
Edited:
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
My python strap was too tight
I couldn't get it off last night
Time went by and now it's July
I finally got it off and my girlfriend cried

I'm wearing a Buren Imperial with a Venus 170 inside on a crocodile strap: