WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Mad Dog;

We don't like learning a new office behind the photos you take of your watches either. It could confuse some of us. We may have to resort to wearing our familiar lucky watches during your training.

So when Speedy Gonzales reappears in your office photographs we can know training is successfully completed?
B-737 training will probably not begin until September/October/November of this year [I was notified a few days ago that I was awarded the displacement from the MD-88/90 to the B-737]...therefore, you'll continue to see Speedy Gonzales [as well as my railroad grade pocket watches] for the time being as I continue to fly the MD-88/90 for the next few months.
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
New arrival and I am overjoyed, so much better on the wrist than I could have hoped

And my @Alpha impersonation

And some CarWash shots!


Ooh. It arrived already! Nice one. Congrats. I'm supposed to get the Tissot today myself.
 
Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
B-737 training will probably not begin until September/October/November of this year [I was notified a few days ago that I was awarded the displacement from the MD-88/90 to the B-737]...therefore, you'll continue to see Speedy Gonzales [as well as my railroad grade pocket watches] for the time being as I continue to fly the MD-88/90 for the next few months.

Congratulations! You are going to love all that new shiny glass. Spilled coffee wipes right off it. If it's any consolation my 1975 Chevy Nova had the same seat covers and they felt really nice.
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Ye ol faithful.

34151543843_42e957c681_b.jpg
 
Posts
1,413
Likes
2,947
Wearing this bargain find ugly mutt today, not sure I'll ever like it though!
In this light the Patina looks like the contents of a Petri dish.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
It's a bit of a grey day here in London so I put this on....1973 datejust ref 1603..
 
Posts
264
Likes
1,172
Extending my vintage 'week'. This one today: 1971 166.032 on a 1069 bracelet.
I included an older pic I took showing the sparkle dial.

 
Posts
421
Likes
7,269
Swimming pool watch today - playing with the kids in the pool. Waitimg for my oris to replace the seiko as pool watch.