WRUW Today?

Posts
264
Likes
1,172
Vintage week continuous. 1962 ... Tough to call this vintage cuz I was in grade 7 when it was produced. Guess it makes me Vintage too.

 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Romantic day, night, morning and lunch in another city (Rotterdam) with the missus
Edited:
 
Posts
7,077
Likes
56,746
Inspected the plum tree this morning, finding a tenant in the form of a mockingbird's nest.





Mama doesn't appreciate the intrusion a bit. Repeatedly dive-bombed my hair while I took the photographs.



Handy mockingbird snack bar "down in the lobby."

Bulova is about a '57 model, same as I am.
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
Mockingbirds are making my cat's life miserable. Poor bastard can't step out the door before the harassment begins...

Longines 23ZS from 1958:

 
Posts
3,266
Likes
36,428
Certina DS-2

attachment.php

Calibre 25-661

attachment.php

Turtle circa 1971

attachment.php

HAGWE !
 
Posts
372
Likes
1,987
It was driving me nuts that the glass was blurry and dusty. So screw it, I decided to get ballsy this morning and decided to remove the movement and clean the flippin glass myself .
In the sun before you could tell it was not clean and guess what I was so right and now here goes the result

 
Posts
1,187
Likes
1,859
Speedmaster 145.022-76 on original 1175/640 bracelet. Love the oval links and vintage Omega clasp logo.