WRUW Today?

Posts
648
Likes
2,085
Wearing Seiko's foray into the higher end automatics market before releasing the first GS automatic 6245/46. Movement I believe is architecturally the same, although I like the case design of the 62GS just a smidge more. The dial of this 6216 is a bit more readable than its GS younger brother though.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Another warm day ahead 😀



Doubt the Geneve on leather will see the day out 🤔

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Got one of my vintage on a budget watches a Bulova oceanographer 333 today at work...
Edited:
 
Posts
3,174
Likes
7,332
It's such a ridiculously "clean" dial. I never thought I would love a white dialed watch but this made me change my mind the first time I put it on and I've never looked back.

 
Posts
676
Likes
7,515
FullSizeRender_zpsnknvkcsn.jpg

IMG_5738_zpsvxhuznlm.jpg
 
Posts
1,288
Likes
3,352
Flieger Friday!

I really want one of these some day 🥰

Such a clean, simple design.