WRUW Today?

Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
A lazy Saturday so far; still in my PJs admiring my old friend here and trying to get up the steam for Saturday chores.

Maybe an espresso...

 
Posts
1,748
Likes
14,906
Omega Genéve blue Racing dial and blue NOS Omega Corfam racing strap 😀

 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Pepsi time today. The grail gets an outing on a dreary Saturday in NJ. Trip to the gym (watch stays at the front desk) and now to Starbucks for an iced coffee.
I'm surprised at how much folks notice the Rolex. All the Starbucks baristas want to try it on - even the women. The young guys say, "Someday..." with wistful looks.
 
Posts
2,176
Likes
25,183
Long weekend morning walk through Rattay Marsh with the dog and a coffee to start the day! 👍
 
Posts
578
Likes
2,661
My AT at the ball park...beautiful day in south Louisiana for some youth baseball.
 
Posts
8,129
Likes
36,634
This one usually only comes out at night but I made an exception today.

50s, sharp case, black dial, rose gold arrowheads and crosshairs, pearl drilled minute markers, what more could you want?

q3zsO99.jpg

Lovely, dibs!
 
Posts
8,129
Likes
36,634
An old cal 321 chrono here today....otherwise known in some parts as a 'Speedmaster donor' 😲

 
Posts
1,288
Likes
3,352
Visiting beautiful Tobermory, Ontario for the long weekend. Highly recommended to anyone making a trip to Canada - particularly if you're into diving - I am not, but I'm told the diving is world-class.

Edited: