Posts 1,802 Likes 10,157 ras47 ·May 19, 2017 tintin34 Black bay back on nato strap again In really getting an itch for a Tudor. Pelagos, Black Bay, or something along those lines.
Posts 922 Likes 4,844 Baco Noir ·May 19, 2017 It's 5 o'clock somewhere, and that somewhere happens to be right here, right now. Have a great weekend everybody!
Posts 578 Likes 2,661 Jking ·May 19, 2017 I know I've already had my shot for today but I had to post this...my Seiko and my son. One day this watch will be on his wrist.
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 19, 2017·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist 'Tis a good day to fly.
Posts 536 Likes 3,178 Egatdagi ·May 19, 2017 Sitting in a hotel in Bellevue, WA wondering if there are any good vintage watch stores in Seattle.
Posts 13,899 Likes 54,076 Larry S ·May 20, 2017·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Cold and dreary Saturday. Who cares if it's raining ... boats gotta be prepped. Edited: May 20, 2017