Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 10, 2017 At the grill with beer, beef bulgogi, and brussel sprouts... going quite well with the SeaWolf! Not a morsel wasted.. ..here's the fly going after the last little bit of Bulgogi.. Edited: May 10, 2017
Posts 1,231 Likes 3,799 Kmart ·May 10, 2017 Diver's 65 - back on rubber. Pic from this morning but I forgot to post!
Posts 8,809 Likes 62,392 TexOmega ·May 10, 2017 Out and about tonight Venus 150 More realistic view, love the pushers. Edited: May 11, 2017
Posts 5,424 Likes 81,883 Barking mad ·May 10, 2017·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Last day before the weekend, wooo hooo😀
Posts 1,605 Likes 6,485 Dero13 ·May 11, 2017 With some watches at the spa this one has been getting all the wrist time lately.
Posts 1,288 Likes 3,352 R3D9 ·May 11, 2017 I think every collection could benefit from a G-Shock. This is the one I chose: AWGM100B-1A Solar powered and blacked out. Wears beautifully.
Posts 1,361 Likes 6,251 Just Livin ·May 11, 2017 Loving the colours on this Leonidas today. Fresh back from the spa.
Posts 346 Likes 3,380 Vulffi ·May 11, 2017 Testing the watch I bought for my daughter as an 18 year birthday present. Still 10 days to go and maybe a little more testing, but not at home. One more Omega/Speedy in the family 😀. Edited: May 11, 2017