WRUW Today?

Posts
2,055
Likes
25,237
Certina%20Argonaut%20x1_zpsrfwn8yv1.jpg
 
Posts
537
Likes
1,692
This one just arrived after a long spa.... very difficult to get NOS pieces like the plexiglass

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Rainbow today
7B15C8F4-014C-4EDC-B7E1-4ED3861680C7_zpst0tejfpo.jpg
 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
Just back from a minor hand set service at the spa. Full moon fever.

 
Posts
346
Likes
3,380
Not wearing all day, but trying on. Omega Seamaster Yachting 176.010 with cal 1040. Beautiful watch, a bit over polished so the starburst brushing (?) is gone. Seriously considering buying it or waiting for a better example.

 
Posts
1,180
Likes
4,233
a still cold but beautiful sunny day to drive open:

and a closer view
 
Posts
599
Likes
3,200
I may be out of line here, but there are two things I really, really hate about this forum thread:

1. There are so many fantastic watches that at times I don't know what I want or like
2. If you so much as blink, or look away for a few days, there are pages and pages of beautiful shiny things and it just takes hours out of my day to try and catch up

Now I have that off my chest I will try to catch up with the 20 pages I am behind. Damn, damn