WRUW Today?

Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Ah-Ha! So that's what we call them?

In that case, my 'little Devil' says 'Hi'😡!
Very nice and same vintage! Here's the advert from 1966/1967

image_zpssetbz3an.jpeg
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Very nice and same vintage! Here's the advert from 1966/1967

image_zpssetbz3an.jpeg
Wonderful!

And I forgot to mention how much I like your BOR bracelet.. fab 👍 !!

Were you able to determine yours as a 1967 based on movement number , or just a ballpark based on the model? I know almost nothing about Bulova specifics ...
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Wonderful!

And I forgot to mention how much I like your BOR bracelet.. fab 👍 !!

Were you able to determine yours as a 1967 based on movement number , or just a ballpark based on the model? I know almost nothing about Bulova specifics ...

Great question! So, let's have a look. 1st at the case back. Mine is labeled M6 (1966)
image_zpsgzyyhcsk.jpeg
Now let's look at the movement. Mine is M7 (1967).
image_zpsydfwdce2.jpeg
Given the movement is the more recent of the two, I assume it's a 1967, probably produced in very early '67 with stock of '66 cases still being used-up at the time.

Of course, the back may have been changed at some point, but given how close the two dates are, and the matching patina, I suspect it's more a production overlap.

Hope that helps!!! @Archer knows quite a bit about these and may be able to lend more info as well!
Edited:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Great information!

They're cool little Divers. About the same time I got my black one, I saw this white one while I was in Hong Kong, and had to make a matching pair:


 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Only a couple (clouds) stragglers in the sky & of course my watch catches them.



 
Posts
2,176
Likes
25,183
Only a couple (clouds) stragglers in the sky & of course my watch catches them.



Only a couple eh! There is flooding all around us and even a mudslide! 🫨 These May showers better bring some damn nice flowers! Lol!
 
Posts
3,263
Likes
36,375
Timing how late my daughter's school bus is, everyone forgets how to drive when it rains in NYC

attachment.php

Superalfa valjoux 7736 circa 1970

attachment.php
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Only a couple eh! There is flooding all around us and even a mudslide! 🫨 These May showers better bring some damn nice flowers! Lol!
I'll take that over the 105° today here in Az
 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
Great dress watch as well as a casual wearer.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,670


Took a nice sip, smoky with more burn then I remembered and I commented on the burn. Foo girl pointed out it's a 52.3%... well that explains the burn lol.

Happy Cinco de Mayo
 
Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
Beautiful sunny morning here in Italy and the garden is in full bloom.