Posts 961 Likes 6,850 BPD ·May 5, 2017 Looks like they are calling for some flooding due to lots of rain over the weekend up in my neck of the woods. Only fitting that I keep this on then 😀
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,760 Jones in LA ·May 5, 2017·Not in LA anymore. Mad Dog Sunrise over Texas with Speedy Gonzales... Hey, are you sittin' in the left seat?
Posts 6,700 Likes 79,906 Mad Dog ·May 5, 2017 Jones in LA Hey, are you sittin' in the left seat? No, sir...still a right seater (First Officer)...I'm too junior in my base (CVG) to be a left seater (Captain) even though I'm in my 17th year at Delta.
Posts 1,288 Likes 3,352 R3D9 ·May 5, 2017 It's amazing how a simple strap change can upgrade a watch from the bottom to the top of your rotation Archimede Klassik 42 on a suede strap from B&R Bands. A match made in heaven 😀
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·May 5, 2017 Found a nice, period correct BOR bracelet that I think compliments this 1967 Bulova Snorkel "Devil Diver" quite well!
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 5, 2017 daddykc Today a speedy on new shoes Hahahahaha!!!! I see what you did there...😁...👍
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 5, 2017 bristnj Found a nice, period correct BOR bracelet that I think compliments this 1967 Bulova Snorkel "Devil Diver" quite well! Ah-Ha! So that's what we call them? In that case, my 'little Devil' says 'Hi'😡! Notice my 'Devil' seems to think it's Friday the 13th...😲 ... Muah-ha-ha-ha-hah !!!
Posts 629 Likes 6,607 Bienne2998 ·May 5, 2017 this today...... ...but only for 15 minutes at the local Omega Boutique....😉