WRUW Today?

Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Fantastic.

Meant to Dibs this one earlier, but I'm sure I'm at the bottom of a long list already 🙁

So, FWIW: DIBS!!

Much flattered - and adding you to the list 😀
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Nuclear powered to day



and by night later


First I missed the point... then I got it.

Adding to my "wanted toolwatch" list - it's bombastic! and my kids will dig it really really bad 😁
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Back at the donut factory with the faithful 6309-7049 today...good flyin' watch...👍

Edited:
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Evenin' y'all.... 😀

It's like a rainbow, does it look even brighter and more vibrant in person?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Evenin' y'all.... 😀


Evenin'!

821D3803-CBB6-4222-93AE-7F99066E6068_zps5xjng4qp.jpg
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
It's like a rainbow, does it look even brighter and more vibrant in person?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not like a rainbow, it IS a Rainbow! 😜

Evenin'!

821D3803-CBB6-4222-93AE-7F99066E6068_zps5xjng4qp.jpg

One of my favorites - looks great on the wrist and is very photogenic to boot.
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
2 camaros on the same page... they're soooooooo common it's not even desirable any more...

<drool>

No lie, I put it on today thinking it deserved a photoshoot since it's been awhile, then I saw the other one and 🤦 Still worth it!
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Over 300+ unread WRUW post....

7 days into vacation and this one is holding up well.



 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
More nuclear powered stuff from my least reliable watch