WRUW Today?

Posts
1,992
Likes
15,504
I would have timed it, but this state offices-only primary was so short it wasn't worth it. I was voter 105 in my precinct.

 
Posts
2,052
Likes
5,995
New strap from @Fost. Love it!

Thanks Joel! But the fact is that you choose everything in this strap ( sew color / sew style/ leather...) So I think YOU made a very nice strap 😀 enjoy 😉
 
Posts
326
Likes
1,847
Just got this one back from the spa. It was losing about 25 minutes a day prior to service. Now, it's running +1 sec per day. Quite a remarkable turnaround.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Taking my son to meet Zakk Wylde front man for BLS (Black Label Society)

b0881bbc93dc983335548d18fdc81d2c.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
It's Friday going too the lake district for a weekend away... Smart but casual
Edited:
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Star Trek 50th Aniiversary today (well, we're a day ahead)

I don't normally go for kickstarter-type pieces, but had to get this:-

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/william-shatner-passages-watch-egard/







I got to watch Adam Nimoy's documentary about his father and his iconic character too since I was a backer - even got my name in the credits

Well worth a look if you are of the nerdy persuasion - "For The Love of Spock" on Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/fortheloveofspock/

Yeah, okay, I'm a nerd, so sue me 😁
 
Posts
2,052
Likes
5,995
When the apocalypse will come, only the brave will survive ...
Everything is gone... My lonely friend is crying with me ...