WRUW Today?

Posts
65
Likes
591
Killer.

Enicar Sherpa Super Dive (ca. 1966)
Sherpa%20Dive%20-%20D_zpswp5rpktp.jpg
 
Posts
26
Likes
324
2d70d5b94014bebf7f227047a1cfd410.jpg
Wrapping up some family time -
Happy Labor Day America!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Went out with wife tonight. Wanted to get dressed up with the skyfall. Was not able to find it, so I went with the Ploprof. I really hope I can find my skyfall. It's in my office some place.

 
Posts
5,425
Likes
81,921
Last Tuesday before going home for two weeks, woohoo😁

 
Posts
35
Likes
457
Well, special Speedy Tuesday, as this is the last day in Japan for my Speedmaster racing... I am going back home after 4 years living in that amazing country...
 
Posts
891
Likes
1,657
d0873f9bd7726e65a388883c33673195.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loving the choice. Does it have some caseback gubbins?


Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk