Posts 2,674 Likes 7,472 gostang9 ·Sep 3, 2016 Enjoying a quiet Saturday morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 2,205 Likes 7,267 smitty190373 ·Sep 3, 2016 Summer time in the South of France. Couldn't resist 😀.
Posts 913 Likes 8,053 GregH ·Sep 3, 2016 Waves in the dial. Waiting for clouds to clear. Relaxing in Cape Cod.
Posts 194 Likes 236 bencrouch25 ·Sep 3, 2016 Darlinboy Heuer Bundeswehr to kick off the long weekend... still early... and dark... I thought you'd sold this? Lovely piece
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Sep 3, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! bencrouch25 I thought you'd sold this? Lovely piece Sold my first and then bought another. 😁
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Sep 3, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Celebrating a rising barometer with the Bivouac.
Posts 3,265 Likes 36,405 peatnick ·Sep 3, 2016 Longines 5193 circa 1944 Six notch screw down case back aka sei tache
Posts 1,626 Likes 6,223 micampe ·Sep 3, 2016 adam78 ref. 3116 Yesterday I got excited when I thought I saw someone wearing one of these next to me on a flight but it turned out to be just a day-date on a strap.
Posts 1,092 Likes 5,699 watchme ·Sep 3, 2016 Mrs spent time in several dressing rooms, ...... I knew that there will be a reward. A visit at the OB [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Gesendet von meinem iPhone
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Sep 3, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Speedmaster. 105.003. Classic.
Posts 8,811 Likes 62,402 TexOmega ·Sep 3, 2016 Boots and old school PW circa 1881 for such a pretty day
Posts 586 Likes 8,654 daddykc ·Sep 3, 2016 TexOmega Boots and old school PW circa 1881 for such a pretty day Those boots are made for "rollin'-like-a-boss!"