WRUW Today?

Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
RCAF HA-62 today
Since we're on the subject. ELV's watch close cousin Rodania to keep the Omega company!
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Speedmaster FOIS
Omega%20Speedmaster%20FOIS-9_zpsbohqh8dm.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
From the original owner, who purchased it at an Air Force PX in Alaska in 1970.
2648029F-B582-4300-8231-2147F6EE5130_zps01jqsxy3.jpg
 
Posts
1,468
Likes
81
Wearing my ugliest shirt with my prettiest watch.
Man is that silver blue ish dial Sexy. Love it!
 
Posts
1,468
Likes
81
From the original owner, who purchased it at an Air Force PX in Alaska in 1970.
2648029F-B582-4300-8231-2147F6EE5130_zps01jqsxy3.jpg
sexy
 
Posts
1,468
Likes
81
SM300ti CM in front of 32 oz of greens. Been doing juicing for the last 3 weeks and I feel great! Basically, I cut out all the processed crap food I eat, and wow what a difference. And yes, the watch is awesome 😀


Love the recessed indicators like a Pam would have.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
You could think of this as the dry-land equivalent of a desk diver 😀