WRUW Today?

Posts
2,052
Likes
5,995
Did I miss your sales post?! What are you doing with it?
I am really sorry! I didn't put it for sale and was absolutely not ready to sell this watch I consider to be the nicest one I ever own but I was harassed during 3 month by someone who is really (really) crazy... And the poor guy I am finally accept an incredible offer... You know... The famous offer you cannot decline... If the situation was different I wouldn't have accept but currently I have to... Life Can be sad sometimes...
 
Posts
421
Likes
1,704
The first Tin Tin [emoji6][emoji6]



237c16731e46a4e983b93734feb876df.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,687
Likes
12,528
Doesn't get that much wrist time but when it does I throughly enjoy it 🥰
 
Posts
891
Likes
1,657
RCAF HA-62 today
Lemania, asymmetric, c2225, Tg159.
Juxtaposed with 'eavy RCAF
c97de23be42c369e65c612d13c3426e1.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
Lemania, asymmetric, c2225, Tg159.
Juxtaposed with 'eavy RCAF
c97de23be42c369e65c612d13c3426e1.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Nice, @Northernman i believe is this forum first and foremost Lemania go to man 😉 you should check out his wruw posts
 
Posts
891
Likes
1,657
Nice, @Northernman i believe is this forum first and foremost Lemania go to man 😉 you should check out his wruw posts
@Northenman is a hero. And his collection epic. We are lucky to be able to sneak a few pieces from under his considerable radar.

Where did you manage to get the RCAF?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk