At last I got around to photograph this watch a little bit better.
Let me say it like this... This watch got wrist presence.
I wonder if the extremely thick crystal makes the camera confused about focus. It seems like I never can get the dial really sharp.
Not so much the crystal thickness if you get a crystal the has a good AR coating they can be almost invisible. A friend of mine owns an optical shop that that applied a AR coating on a Seiko diver crystal From time to time when other watch collectors see me wearing that watch they ask me does that watch have a crystal in it.
Took the family on a 45 mile boat ride yesterday (approx 1.5 hours) and now spending a few nights on South Bass Island in what is known around here as "Put in Bay".
Our marina is located approximately midway along the Detroit River on the Canadian side.
Ate dinner last night at T&J's Smokehouse and saw that they have a clever husband daycare program...
Took the family on a 45 mile boat ride yesterday (approx 1.5 hours) and now spending a few nights on South Bass Island in what is known around here as "Put in Bay".
I did a trip to there about 12 years ago with my family from Buffalo by boat. Gorgeous area. However it's not very family friendly on the weekends, I was 10 at the time and my parents locked us in the boat with the shades closed because the partying was very explicit. Enjoy your time there!