Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Aug 28, 2016 Evening walk by the River Tweed, ok hands in the wrong places but it does it really matter ?
Posts 6,700 Likes 79,909 Mad Dog ·Aug 28, 2016 Was able to get the wife unit (MacGyverette) to join in on the "WRUW Today" party...she's wearing her Rolex Datejust Two Tone...and I'm wearing my Speedy Gonzales on a cheapestnatostraps.com black nylon original NATO...good times! 👍
Posts 1,317 Likes 9,081 voere ·Aug 28, 2016 I was going through a box of vintage straps So this bumper AKA "Fred" now looks period correct The picture with the black strap is the before picture
Posts 3,892 Likes 23,257 Faz ·Aug 28, 2016 Chocolate and caramel. Fit for the weekend warrior. This will see me through the last of three 12 hour graveyard shifts..
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Aug 28, 2016 Silver, seems to be a rare metal on watches.... too bad, its cleans up so nicely..... Elgin 18 size, 15 jewel, 1917
Posts 13,898 Likes 54,073 Larry S ·Aug 28, 2016·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Driving home ... Sailing weekend. Dive Master 500.
Posts 139 Likes 701 stigmata ·Aug 28, 2016 Faz This I dig!!! It's nice but not sure about the yellow lume
Posts 3,892 Likes 23,257 Faz ·Aug 28, 2016 stigmata It's nice but not sure about the yellow lume That is exactly what I like! That lume with the nice patina on the inner track...Vintage funk!
Posts 5,424 Likes 81,887 Barking mad ·Aug 28, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder 105.003-64 probably the last time I wear this one as it will be going in the for sale section tonight when I can get some better pics😀
Posts 1,931 Likes 22,759 Dre ·Aug 28, 2016 Inspecting the new apartment with this beaut! Bracelet inspired by the Breitling bracelet in Phillips auction!
Posts 389 Likes 1,021 RegF ·Aug 29, 2016 Also love the profile of the case, with the vertical brushing