Posts 1,990 Likes 15,461 ahartfie ·Aug 28, 2016·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Wearing Grampa's Glycine of unknown vintage in commemoration of his passing 15 years ago at age 91. This was his engagement photo in 1934. Edited: Aug 28, 2016
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Aug 28, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist A373x today.
Posts 406 Likes 4,191 Schmedsc ·Aug 28, 2016 A beautiful day in Bismarck. A new to me CWC. The strap is by jankoxxx!
Posts 8,128 Likes 36,633 cristos71 ·Aug 28, 2016 After the long summer holidays and various other weak excuses why I have not been around so much I suddenly find myself 1250 posts behind on WRUW, so without further ado and with sincere apologies to the all nice watches that I've missed.....
Posts 6,700 Likes 79,909 Mad Dog ·Aug 28, 2016 GregH Calling @Mad Dog ! Nice, dude! 👍 Some of my masters teammates took me to Dunkin' today during our road ride...good times! 👍
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Aug 28, 2016 TexOmega Very nice..... Year, ref and cal? Cal. 344 ref. C 2576-8
Posts 1,457 Likes 16,597 Garv ·Aug 28, 2016 Wearing my 145.017 that I bought from Tyrantlizardrex. This one will get a lot of wrist time, I'm sure
Posts 1,199 Likes 9,754 jens0125 ·Aug 28, 2016 Also an update on the state of the collection In chronological order 61, 64, 67, 68, 78 Edited: Aug 28, 2016