WRUW Today?

Posts
2,876
Likes
1,963
Cal 352 bumper AKA "Fred" I refer to this Omega as "Fred" I just installed the Omega buckle on the strap
Are you sure it's cal. 352?
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,797
Back to this one after several months of my disposable (free) Seiko. Yard work, construction around home, camping, etc. No sense wrecking a nice watch!

 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
Probably the Zodiac today.
They don't look that different in size here, but the weight, thickness and size difference is definitely felt on the wrist.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,048
Wow, that is such a nice watch, looks great on your wrist!👍
Thanks @Hijak, looks like @ulackfocus surely struck gold with this one! And the nice thing about it is, it also gives the time (and so far accurately). 😀
 
Posts
9,588
Likes
27,703
Chronometric Saturday on a lovely Danish summer's day 😀




My girlfriend and I got around to harvest our hokaido pumpkins as well, all 25 of them 👍

 
Posts
187
Likes
577
4c5443c2c7ba8bc8cfa4b36c978b9abe.jpg
Staying with this one today
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
A mid-60's French diver this morning... Sivane. ... chubby hands a with lollipop sweep. 👍

 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
Wearing my SRP777K1 in the non-pointy end of the donut factory...and doing a strap change from the Rothco protective band to the @ChuckMK23 Mt. Baker "special" band. Thanks again, Chuck! 👍

 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,868
Speedy inside the time machine that is The Pantheon, Italy.
Outstanding picture!👍
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,797
Speedy inside the time machine that is The Pantheon, Italy.

The Pantheon! Been there! Rome, to be exact.
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,797
My most photographed Omega. I got around to fitting a period correct expansion bracelet on it, today. The cheapie leather strap I had on it didn't do anything for it.

 
Posts
361
Likes
1,159
Bulova Astronaut at the boot shop for a hat resize.

c68dedd176b34ae8032399f3288e99f0.jpg

ca9f5976af6d5c686d242b9b661c3421.jpg

84da2d5c7a667f8a786b96d20bbc49b6.jpg

04edc4458701bf46de8f9ed3eb9f6a2e.jpg

Why we hate quartz

59e6e6f0fe989b8108d180c0fa15d702.jpg



Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Edited: