Posts 7,689 Likes 22,048 Syrte ·Aug 27, 2016 The nicest pass me down I've ever received... (thanks to a certain squirrel and his wife) Edited: Aug 27, 2016
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,520 Omega1 ·Aug 27, 2016 Syrte The nicest pass me down I've ever had... What a great vintage piece.. Thanks for sharing
Posts 280 Likes 328 VanDamme ·Aug 27, 2016 Little Seamaster in the morning light today. Mrs VanDamme also chipped in today, albeit with a filter. Not signed Tiffany & Co but her bracelet makes up for it...
Posts 1,317 Likes 9,081 voere ·Aug 27, 2016 Cal 352 bumper AKA "Fred" I refer to this Omega as "Fred" I just installed the Omega buckle on the strap
Posts 722 Likes 4,620 Ko1892 ·Aug 27, 2016 lovely combinations of steel case and 3 6 9 12 gold decorated texture dial 😀
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,048 Syrte ·Aug 27, 2016 Omega1 What a great vintage piece.. Thanks for sharing @ulackfocus gets all the credit, I did nothing, just bought a strap so I can walk it around 😁
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Aug 27, 2016 Syrte The nicest pass me down I've ever received... (thanks to a certain squirrel and his wife) Looks good on you!
Posts 1,092 Likes 5,699 watchme ·Aug 27, 2016 Even a nice watch can't disguise the lack of gardening skills. [emoji30] Gesendet von meinem iPhone
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,048 Syrte ·Aug 27, 2016 U ulackfocus Looks good on you! Thanks again Dennis, it feels quite "retro chic". PS - and you've got good taste, it helps ! Edited: Aug 27, 2016
Posts 872 Likes 9,890 gwzymytk ·Aug 27, 2016 Wore the 2254 this morning; picture is from a few days back but look at how the minutes hand conveniently covers the date window 😁
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Aug 27, 2016 Thanks to the OF members who PMed me with tips on visiting Chicago. Will arrive tonight. For the last two days I have been time checking the Ploprof which incidentally was serviced by Omega earlier this year. Runs like a champ.
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,868 Hijak ·Aug 27, 2016 Syrte The nicest pass me down I've ever received... (thanks to a certain squirrel and his wife) Wow, that is such a nice watch, looks great on your wrist!👍