WRUW Today?

Posts
75
Likes
56
Thank you, sir...it's my favorite strap. Yes, it's constructed of nylon and Velcro. That strap came with my Speedmaster Pro as part of its Moonwatch presentation box set...and from what I understand, the strap cannot be purchased individually from Omega. However, I have seen that strap offered for sale by individuals who are parting out various accessories of their Moonwatch presentation box set. That's what I did...I purchased a backup strap from an OF member who was parting out his Moonwatch presentation box set. 👍

I like that strap so much, I have boat loads of pics of it. 😁



First time I've seen a velcro NATO strap. Very nice! I think you've got me interested in them! The hunt begins. Thank you for setting me on a quest. lol!

Are you a photographer by any chance? Those are some nice photos!! I love the Dunkin Donuts ones.[emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Thank you, sir...it's my favorite strap. Yes, it's constructed of nylon and Velcro. That strap came with my Speedmaster Pro as part of its Moonwatch presentation box set...and from what I understand, the strap cannot be purchased individually from Omega. However, I have seen that strap offered for sale by individuals who are parting out various accessories of their Moonwatch presentation box set. That's what I did...I purchased a backup strap from an OF member who was parting out his Moonwatch presentation box set. 👍

I like that strap so much, I have boat loads of pics of it. 😁

are-you-wizard_zpstsqmculc.jpg
 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
First time I've seen a velcro NATO strap. Very nice! I think you've got me interested in them! The hunt begins. Thank you for setting me on a quest. lol!

Are you a photographer by any chance? Those are some nice photos!! I love the Dunkin Donuts ones.[emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, sir...I'm not a photographer...but I am an enthusiastic Omega replica NASA strap wearer...so enthusiastic that I linked two straps together to fabricate a Moonwatch belt. The hot chicks dig it. 😎

 
Posts
1,329
Likes
6,033
First time I've seen a velcro NATO strap. Very nice! I think you've got me interested in them! The hunt begins. Thank you for setting me on a quest. lol!

Are you a photographer by any chance? Those are some nice photos!! I love the Dunkin Donuts ones.[emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out Kizzi's recreation of the SEB12100030 strap (https://www.seb12100030.com/collections) - I've got both long & short, and they're great.

Also, see this thread - https://omegaforums.net/threads/new-speedmaster-strap.39663/
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
After what I saw yesterday was there any doubt you would have one? Haha
got a little of everything that's just the way I roll[emoji14]

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Was reminiscing last night & digging through Bob's pieces he left me & this was his favorite so I'm sporting the ever hated Invicta .BUT this 1's a goodie besides the blatant copy of Rolex otherwise it's a nice piece w/ a great MOP dial that I cannot capture to save my life.
I'll get my bags🤦


I sure do miss my friend m1502.gif
 
Posts
96
Likes
820
So this serves as a combined "What did you Buy..." and "WRUW Today". I picked this up last week and am thrilled with it:

45106d8c69f6600ad75b9460982bbc1a.jpg

ebe2baedac633aa75a50001dda3b4d35.jpg

It's taking most of the wrist time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Fresh arrival. Currently in "Minnie Pearl" configuration. 😜

Edited:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Fresh arrival. Currently in "Minnie Pearl" configuration. 😜

Wow! Crazy cool piece! Dibs........ 😉
Put me 2nd on the list, please! 🥰 The logo looks familiar (even though obscured by the seconds), but I'd love to know more about the brand; is it 'LW'?
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Decided to try cultivating oranges this year, sum total of two 🤦
Evening change -



Perhaps next year 🙁