New Speedmaster strap

Just got this in the mail from @Kizzi and I thought I would share. I don't have the coolest or rarest Speedmaster by any means, but I like that I can wear it on as close to an authentic NASA strap as I can possibly get today. Sorry @Mad Dog I got the shorter version so I can't wrap it around my wrist three times.

but you unwrapped it!!!!

but you unwrapped it!!!!

Yeah I guess I ruined the collectibility, oh well, it sure is comfy!!

Well...hot dog! 😲

That's a pretty spiffy strap...I like it...definitely more authentic looking than the Omega replica NASA strap. 😎

When I wear out my two Omega replica NASA straps...I'll probably go that route...thanks for the heads up @sky21. 👍

Well...hot dog! 😲

That's a pretty spiffy strap...I like it...definitely more authentic looking than the Omega replica NASA strap. 😎

When I wear out my two Omega replica NASA straps...I'll probably go that route...thanks for the heads up @sky21. 👍

You're welcome!! The webpage has a few different styles to choose from and they even have the vintage 60's style over the space suit length that you love so much.

@sky21...I've been Googling like a Google whore for the past 15 minutes and I can't seem to locate Kizzi's website. Please share (post) Kizzi's website. 😀

There's a serial number!

That costs about $50...

What an lovingly built site and collection of straps. Couldn't pick 1 style ended up ordering 3.

Great looking combo. I'm going to check that site right now.

What an lovingly built site and collection of straps. Couldn't pick 1 style ended up ordering 3.

^^^haha....I know the feeling!

Screen_Shot_20160507_at_145009_original_medium.png
^^^^here's my order!

Just got this in the mail from @Kizzi and I thought I would share. I don't have the coolest or rarest Speedmaster by any means, but I like that I can wear it on as close to an authentic NASA strap as I can possibly get today. Sorry @Mad Dog I got the shorter version so I can't wrap it around my wrist three times.
I can see why you couldn't live without this one. It is quite nice!
Thank you for the heads up on the NASA strap. I'll probably have to get one of those too.

WOW!!!!! The straps already shipped (on a Sunday) and I have a Royal Mail Tracking # with the straps on their way to Afghanistan!!!

Incredible Seller!!!! Simply WOW!!!!

WOW!!!!! The straps already shipped (on a Sunday) and I have a Royal Mail Tracking # with the straps on their way to Afghanistan!!!

Incredible Seller!!!! Simply WOW!!!!

I'm glad everyone is having a good experience so far. Everything I read about @Kizzi from before he launched his website said he was a standup guy with a great authentic product. I was very impressed with how fast the strap got to me here in the US and it's been the most comfortable strap I've ever worn on any watch. Very highly recommended!!

I gotta say-that is pretty cool. A Speedmaster on a Velcro NATO-who'd have thought it-fair play.👍
Steve

ps is that a 71? It's a peach in my eyes.....

I gotta say-that is pretty cool. A Speedmaster on a Velcro NATO-who'd have thought it-fair play.👍
Steve

ps is that a 71? It's a peach in my eyes.....

As per the extract it was produced in 1971 and sent to Switzerland, but the reference is a 145.022-69.

Sometimes I hate the internet. It's too easy to be impulsive. I've never much liked NATO straps, but after reading this thread, thought I'd better have one of Kizzi's anyway 😀 Arrived yesterday, and thought it might suit my BR123