WRUW Today?

Posts
637
Likes
2,889
Finally my 6424 is back from Al ready to wear. Even passed its pressure test! For a 59 that's awesome.

 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
It's a surprisingly comfortable strap considering the complexity of its construction. I had the watch on a flat leather band before, and another surprise is how much presence the Hirsch band adds to a 36mm watch. The Hirsch promo literature describes the band as "sauna-proof" but I probably would not jump in a pool or the ocean with it.

Thanks, @Jones in LA
 
Posts
1,153
Likes
9,784
It's been awhile
45cee941ee8cfe87436a3b893a3844c2.jpg
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Delayed flight out of MUC meant running through YYZ... No worries, made it JIT and now relaxing for the short stint home before seeing my girls again! f388591540bc2e2390d2344915422ef0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Evening switch to a Heuer Camaro before shipping it off to the spa with its sibling. Picked them up recently and I have to say they are a joy to wear. 😀


Edited:
 
Posts
222
Likes
960
Second year in a row that the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is open for a track day. My roommate from college and I are crashing the Porsche club event.


Second year in a row that the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is open for a track day. My roommate from college and I are crashing the Porsche club event.



Have fun.
Post some in car video if possible.