WRUW Today?

Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
This turned out very nice! The dial looks much nicer than on those crappy Ebay pictures, really happy for you!
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
No I haven't moved to the dark side on a permanent basis 😀
The trouble with this piece is every time I look at it I start singing to myself a certain "Beatles" number 🤦

Great looking poljot......
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Speedmaster today, the only one remaining in the house...

 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,822


A friend of mine runs his own railway museum about two hours north of here. He likes me to take my railroad watch collection (50 watches) to his museum for exhibit. Almost set to go, so in honor of the day, I'll wear this. Yes! It's Quartz!
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
Big wind waves and fun ... Rolex GMT.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
@LouS Affirm 😉

Ready for the night of the falling stars 😎

Yes, Perseids peaking tonight!

Must get out the tritium tubes watch...👍
 
Posts
430
Likes
5,490
Calibre 12

28813246902_b5226ea4fb_b.jpg
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
Cooling off by the ool; margaritas on the way!

FIFY. 😁

You'll notice there's no "p" in it...I hope you'll keep it that way. 😁
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Earlier this morning w/ the new arrival




now @ the office w/ the Anonimo D-Date & Montblanc




20160813_144746.jpg
Edited: