Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·Aug 13, 2016·Lemaniac Alpha Time to come out of the closet 😗 So you like Danish pastry? I would never have guessed! 😲😝
Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·Aug 13, 2016·Lemaniac Alpha Shameless 🤪 Ahh I see..... A very expensive little TV!?
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Aug 13, 2016·Adam @ ΩF Wearing this one today (too lazy to take a new pic at the moment, this will have to do!).
Posts 2,674 Likes 7,472 gostang9 ·Aug 13, 2016 daddykc My terrace table's patina is starting to match Nice looking combination! May I ask where you got this strap? I'm looking for the same style and have seen a similar one from Heuerville (14 week lead time) - https://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/terracotta-nubuck/ and BandRBands- http://www.bandrbands.com/cognac-classic-vintage-racing-strap.aspx Any tips you could give would be great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Aug 13, 2016 Northernman Ahh I see..... A very expensive little TV!? A lot cheaper than these Speedy thingamabobs we see now and again 😝 Last today 👍
Posts 586 Likes 655 Flingit1200s ·Aug 13, 2016 Northernman Ahh I see..... A very expensive little TV!? See my avatar 😁
Posts 586 Likes 655 Flingit1200s ·Aug 13, 2016 adam78 Wearing this one today (too lazy to take a new pic at the moment, this will have to do!). Ummm....your cyclops fell off.....👍
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·Aug 13, 2016·Most fun screen name at ΩF Alpha Shameless 🤪 Congrats on your teams Great performance! And don't be ashamed, Dick Tracy would be envious. EDIT: I posted my DT comment before I saw @Flingit1200s new av...