Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Aug 6, 2016 primabaleron Alain Delon with my watch 😀 Great photos and a simply beautiful watch thanks for sharing...
Posts 121 Likes 1,854 loi ·Aug 6, 2016 primabaleron Alain Delon with my watch 😀 Oh, great, I love this watch, one day can be it will be on my wrist if I find one because it is very rare, in any case very beautiful piece.
Posts 5,369 Likes 24,515 Spacefruit ·Aug 6, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Waiting for Mrs Fruit at T5
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Aug 6, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Heuer 7743, stainless steel, 37mm, Valjoux 7730, circa 1969, on a 19mm pigskin rally strap...
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Aug 6, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! gostang9 First day wearing my new and first ever Speedy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Congrats! You'll be hooked.👍
Posts 3,266 Likes 36,429 peatnick ·Aug 6, 2016 Gray dial on a gray day in Brooklyn 168.017 calibre 565 Just noticed the date is wrong, lucky for me the 565 has an easy pull push quick set!
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Aug 6, 2016 Sub since it has been p!ssing down for the last 3 days. @ELV web nearly as nice as your rainbow (well, not quite).
Posts 2,205 Likes 7,267 smitty190373 ·Aug 6, 2016 In a modern kinda mood...on an Everest rubber. So comfy 😀
Posts 5,426 Likes 81,942 Barking mad ·Aug 6, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Bumming around the house with my little mate😀