WRUW Today?

Posts
568
Likes
1,260
Happened to stumble upon a Seiko boutique in Paris today and couldn't resist this.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Heuer pre-pre-pre-Carrera, back from the spa.
4F98B2E7-AFDF-4DBE-821C-CC9AF111E78E_zpshqolzdjw.jpg
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Giving the Cairelli some sun this afternoon, it was looking rather ghostly from too much time in the dark...😎
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Well, I am loving this one. The size is just perfect at 39.7mm, as is the thickness. 🥰🥰🥰

My first new Omega. Never thought I would buy from the OB, but this one is simply stunning and I could not pass on the opportunity.

 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Tiller assembly repair in the hot sun. Drilling and riveting.
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
First day wearing my new and first ever Speedy!
5688fe105c0b809847ab48da796b03c0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
3,961
Likes
8,967
Just me and the Plongeur today and tonight - and maybe a thick steak fried in lemon and Worcestershire sauce and fried onions...🙄

 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
Changing straps
bb8d838481539b855548c04371620354.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk