WRUW Today?

Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
My love affair with the early Dynamic continues with this goldcap:

 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Borrowing this 105.012-66 CB case from a friend for a few days -- he has my tropical gilt Explorer -- first time I've worn a vintage Speedy for any length of time, and I love it.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
For Dougie, my old stomping grounds.
NBk-VQkdo55rSDCSV36DJqiyF-ACry5_c-Xl_kddGAp8phJam-5M1hKe_ghlBv1zUh9Lq5GH20KJ1-0K4XQ

 
Posts
879
Likes
1,120
Well, you know....
I just 'had' to have a new one....



Oops, wrong thread 😁😁
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Issued Dodane Type 21 for me today, with 60-seconds bezel variant and a nice sunrise. 😎
 
Posts
4,043
Likes
13,956
Mirror gilt, puffy perfect lume and perfect patina, Explorer style dial, 38mm case, and all original...I have no idea what a Horus is, but I like it!
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
I was doing "The Buzz Aldrin" with my Seiko 6309-7049 and my Seiko SRP777...then I decided to play "Box & Papers" at Dunkin' Donuts. 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
On those occasions when Dad's Seamaster De Ville is too precious, this Date at Six Seamaster will substitute nicely.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I was doing "The Buzz Aldrin" with my Seiko 6309-7049 and my Seiko SRP777...then I decided to play "Box & Papers" at Dunkin' Donuts. 👍

Does that means they're for sale?!!?
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Thought I'd give the Date-O- Graph a rest today...



...especially since I'm getting 'buzzed up' at the Bibble & Sip prior to another bike ride (I think) north on Manhattan. It was also suggested I should ride over the George Washington Bridge over to Joizy before I leave...😵‍💫 ..😒

Edited: