WRUW Today?

Posts
9,588
Likes
27,703
Just received this, so will be wearing it for tonight:




Cal. 354 Chronometer in a jumbo case 😀
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Decided to give it the old college try and do "The Buzz Aldrin" today...so I'm wearing my beloved Seiko 6309-7049 and newly acquired Seiko SRP777 on the same black nylon NATO. 😁

Believe it or not, this configuration is VERY comfortable...much more comfortable than I'd anticipated. 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Great run of watches today!


Lou, what year is this amazing Reverso from? Is that a new acquisition? Dibs, if it ever comes to that...🥰
 
Posts
140
Likes
434
5b3c188d76109c5edcee098534b1a185.jpg

289 Today.
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Swapped the blue leather rally strap for a vintage BOR bracelet. Looks sharp I think!
Seaboard%20Chronograph%20-%20U_zpsuozr9p36.jpg
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Decided to give it the old college try and do "The Buzz Aldrin" today...so I'm wearing my beloved Seiko 6309-7049 and newly acquired Seiko SRP777 on the same black nylon NATO. 😁

Believe it or not, this configuration is VERY comfortable...much more comfortable than I'd anticipated. 👍

Now that's GMT kicked up a notch!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Hey, hey, hey... @ChuckMK23 showed up wearing his Speedy Gonzales... cool beans... I'm still doing "The Buzz Aldrin" with my Seiko 6309-7049 and Seiko SRP777...

Edited:
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
I will be sporting this Longines 6b/159 '56 Calatrava this evening...
If only it had an art deco coin-edge it would be perfect for these times.😗

 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Lou, what year is this amazing Reverso from? Is that a new acquisition? Dibs, if it ever comes to that...🥰

Noted Adam. I can't give you a precise dating as I have not cracked it open to have a look at the movement number, but it is an early one - late 1930s I believe. The dial is an NOS replacement.
 
Posts
1,015
Likes
3,985
I think it's Special, but my dog in the corner is unimpressed....
 
Posts
2,176
Likes
25,183
I really love the character on this one!
I agree! The olive and rust colours really pop in the sunlight 👍