WRUW Today?

Posts
4
Likes
1
German strap maker EULIT makes a two piece perlon. EBay seller Holben's fine watch bands has a few 20mm's for about $25.
Now that some time has passed, how has the two piece perlon held up? Any regrets / wishes that you should have gone with the more common one piece style?
 
Posts
522
Likes
2,563
friday and 145.018/cal 861 home from service😀 145.018/cal 861 home from service😀

I have a later Cal 861 De Ville Prestige from the mid 1990s but I think these earlier ones are a bit special.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
All sorts of things are wrong on this Ebay punt purchased on blurry pics many months ago, but with a new crystal and the perfect strap it might actually survive unscathed.

Call me strange, well a lot probably do but I like to see lume burn on a dial. It is lume burn ?
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Back to the Explorer this Friday.

2EA5DA67-689C-4BBA-8615-7182AF4D98F9_zpslbeimwst.jpg

Wow, so similar to mine. I should wear it too!
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Call me strange, well a lot probably do but I like to see lume burn on a dial. It is lume burn ?
It sure is, and it did me in! I thought "ha ha, blurry pics but radium burn - this dial MUST be original". Well it's an old redial --pretty, thankfully --and a valuable lesson learned.
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Cup of manual pour over drip filter love. 512914d1fa6ba3912fd79307ec56fe96.jpg and in the background a little man with a red cap.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Sporting some new "Horween" from @jankoxxx
The original Rolex bracelet was in my opinion one of the most comfortable around but this new combination takes comfort to a whole new level. 😁

 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,868
friday and 145.018/cal 861 home from service😀 145.018/cal 861 home from service😀
Nice!🥰 Oh, and dibs.👍
 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Omega WWW 1945. MoD service dial (the original is too tired but still in the box).
HAGWE!
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Omega WWW 1945. MoD service dial (the original is too tired but still in the box).
HAGWE!
The mint green lume is my favorite!