WRUW Today?

Posts
295
Likes
1,042
I'm thinking about cashing in on a transitional Speedy so I can take advantage of the Invicta 46mm Quartz Chronograph 8 Slot Dive Case, X Wing with strap in Gun Metal Gray I'm seeing on sale tonight. Looks f-ing sweet on that pleather strap. Let me know if you need me to place an order for you. Already 4800 sold. I'm this close to pulling the trigger...

 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
So it's Tuesday and looks like it's mandatory I wear a speedy today. As it turns out, it's also my birthday and decided to spoil myself a few days early with the speedy 35th anniversary. Funny story is, a few days after I purchased the watch locally, my wife pointed out that I purchased it on July 20th the date on the dial commemorating the 35th anniversary. 47 years to the day after the eagle landed. I guess this one was meant to be. Cheers, 8dd7abe2fab3f9cc1d770123d11571eb.jpg 871212b7439e76bcb36ff503e376f100.jpg
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Thought I was done with quartz watches from the past but this one's been growing on me again...
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
In honor of a new friend on the other side of the world

Sunrise-7928EXPCG2.jpg


Gorgeous watch and fantastic lighting 😀

Can I call dibs on this one? I'm probably at the end of a long waiting line, but who knows... 😀 Thanks!

EDIT: I just checked market prices... you can forget my dibs. I just can't afford it 🙁 Please enjoy wearing it for me!
Edited:
 
Posts
29
Likes
160
Posted this pic elsewhere, but hey, deserves another view I think!
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
PAM 338 titanio. Excuse the reflections, please
Edited:
 
Posts
5,655
Likes
136,579
To give the palate a break...something different


OK enough...back to regular programming...